NTCA Registration Forms
- NTCA Registration Procedures for Clubs
- NTCA Club Affiliation Registration
- NTCA Participant Registration
- NTCA Coach Registration
- NTCA Social Member Registration
- NTCA Transfer Form
- NTCA Team Championships Registration Form
- NTCA Individual Championships Registration Form
- Registration Spreadsheet Template for Clubs
- Coach Registration Guidelines
- Coaches Code of Ethics
- Curtain and Lighting Cues Sheet
- Prop Specifications & Guidelines, Darwin Entertainment Centre
- Competition Ettiquette
- Competition FAQ's
- Competition Preparation Checklist
- Stage Hair & Make Up Guide
- DVD Affiliated Cub Order Form - Solos Comps
- DVD Affiliated Club Order Form - Team Comps
- NT Working With Children
- Back Stage Pass Guidelines
- Back Stage Pass Spreadsheet Template for Clubs
NT Calisthenics Association
The Northern Territory Calisthenics Association was founded in 1983 and manages all programs for the encouragement, development and promotion of calisthenics for all participants and clubs.
The Northern Territory Calisthenics Association is the governing body of Calisthenics in the NT and the objects of the association include:-
- Promotion of personal and social development, team spirit and physical well being amongst participating members and clubs
- To promote participation by individuals and teams for calisthenic competitions and championships at all levels including local, state and national;
- To co-ordinate, assist and facilitate all calisthenic activities, programs, competitions, championships and events in the Northern Territory;
- To co-ordinate and facilitate the training and development of coaches through coaching development programs in accordance with the policies of the Australian Calisthenics Federation
- To encourage and promote the development of Calisthenics skills in participants through skills programs.
- To co-ordinate and facilitate participation in development programs and other activities sponsored by the Australian Calisthenic Federation to the benefit of calisthenics in the Northern Territory.
The National Championships are being held in Melbourne at the Besen Centre on 10 - 13 July 2013. The NT Calisthenics have selected a Junior Team to represent the NT at these championships. If you have any queries regarding ticketing or the event please contact Anna McGowan, the teams Team Manager who should be able to assist.
2013 Nationals – Watch it at home with Web Casting
The 2013 ACF Nationals will be live streamed this year. This means that you can watch the nationals on your computer and even your television via a linking cable. You can either watch it live, or you can watch it after the competition.
Join A Club Near You...
Our wonderful Clubs are professionally run with most of our Coaches having been involved in calithenics since they too were young. The success of a club also requires a solid support group of volunteers and parents, something we encourage and support.
Become part of a team - join a Club near you!